Welcome to the South Metro chapter of the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors, we strive to protect and promote the critical role of insurance and financial service in a sound financial plan and the essential role provided by our professional agents and advisors. Today, NAIFA stands firm and it is the largest financial services membership association in the United States.
Our members enjoy a vast array of member benefits which includes:
- Networking and Mentoring
- Grow, Build, Succeed with NAIFA's Virtual Library
- Educational Programs, Sales Training and Coaching
- Career Development and Designation
- Member Discounts and Endorsed Providers
- Industry Awards and Recognition
- Best Industry Speakers
- Bottom line - NAIFA provides value for your membership!
NAIFA South Metro is here to serve as an information resource, to promote ethical conduct, enhance business and professional skills and public image, and advocate for a positive and regulatory environment with our state.
The mission of the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors is to advocate for a positive legislative and regulatory environment, enhance business and professional skills, and promote the ethical conduct of our members.
Code of Ethics
Those engaged in life underwriting occupy the unique position of liaison between the purchasers and the suppliers of life and health insurance and closely related financial products. Inherent in this role is the combination of professional duty to the client and to the company, as well. Ethical balance is required to avoid any conflict between these two obligations.
I Believe It To Be My Responsibility:
- To hold my profession in high esteem and strive to enhance its prestige.
- To fulfill the needs of my clients to the best of my ability.
- To maintain my clients' confidences.
- To render exemplary service to my clients and their beneficiaries.
- To adhere to professional standards of conduct in helping my clients to protect insurable obligations and attain their financial security objectives.
- To present accurately and honestly all facts essential to my clients' decisions.
- To perfect my skills and increase my knowledge through continuing education.
- To conduct my business in such a way that my example might help raise the professional standards of life underwriting.
- To keep informed with respect to applicable laws and regulations and to observe them in the practice of my profession.
- To cooperate with others whose services are constructively related to meeting the needs of my clients